The "How To" On Run Training The Right Way

Where to start with your Running, sift through the Chaos of information 
In this guide you'll learn:
  • 80% of runners get injured every year, find out how to make sure you're in the other 20%;
  • What to do and what not to do, to fall in love with running that feels easy;
  • How to stop struggling for breath, avoid the niggly knees and sore back that too many runners complain of.  

This book is your ultimate guide to run training the right way, where you are going wrong and what you need to do. I fundamentally believe anyone can love running. Running is a skill and runners need to learn that to run faster, further and painfree you need to more than just running."

Anna Armstrong - Founder and Owner of Fitness is Fun

Stop the vicious cycle of: Run, Injury, Rehab, Repeat

Fitness is Fun Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.